NRB Savings A/C
NRB Taka Savings Account offers a regular savings account in local currency for the NRBs who are residing abroad and want to save their hard-earned money to utilize in future and facilitate their family maintenance.
Features and Benefits:
- This is an interest bearing Taka account in which interest is paid twice a year.
- No initial deposit is required for opening this account
- The intended persons not necessarily have to appear personally at the bank premises to open an Account.
- Cheque Book and ATM Card are available for this account and will be delivered to the account holder at MTB’s own initiative.
- Any NRB who is between 18 to 65 years of old can open this account.
- The beneficiaries of NRBs will be also eligible to open NRB Savings A/C.
- The NRB must have valid residence visa/work permit.
- Bank prescribed account opening form duly filled up (Download)
- Photo: 2 passport size
- Nominee Photo: 1 pp size attested by account holder attestation on the reverse side.
- Identification: Photocopy of Valid passport (6 pages) with due attestation. In case of foreign passport attested photocopy of ‘no visa required for travel to Bangladesh’ page required.
- Valid Visa: Entry VISA with due attestation. If it is in any other language other than English, no translation is required.
- Address Proof: (If Any) – Resident Permit/ Work ID.