MTB Internet Banking from your Phone
If you already use Internet Banking, you can get started right away – just use your same log on details.
To serve you better, MTB is continuously working to offer new and improved services. As part of this endeavour, we have introduced Mobile App for your Smartphone devices, which allows you constant access to your accounts. This value-added service will enable you to make selected financial transactions, through your mobile phone, from anywhere in the world. You can avail the following cutting-edge services:
- Account Statements
- Cheque Book Requests
- Fund Transfers
- Mobile Top Ups
- Utility Bill Payments
- Credit Card Services & Bill Payments
- Locate MTB Branches and ATMs
We hope you will enjoy this new service, saving you time and effort while banking with us. We are confident, these new offerings will further simplify your banking experience and make it more enjoyable.
Get your App
To Activate this App in your Device
- You need to login MTB Internet Banking.
- Click from menu Profile Management-> Activation Request For Mobile Application.
- Enter the device name and login password.
- You will receive the activation pin to your registered mobile no through SMS.
- Open the MTB Smart Banking App from mobile and enter the user id, password and activation pin (for the first time only).
Register for Internet Banking
In order to use Mobile Banking via the app, you’ll need to log on with your Internet Banking details. If you don’t already use Internet Banking, you can register online.
To subscribe to new service please register online: Register
- 1. Who is eligible for MTB Mobile Banking Apps?
- Only registered MTB accountholder of MTB Internet Banking are eligible for this service. However, anybody can download and use the location services to locate MTB ATM and Branches.
- 2. How can I get my MTB Mobile Banking Apps?
- To avail this service you need to download the Application “MTB Mobile Banking”. from Google Play or App Store
- 3. What are the services available in this App?
- Account summary
- Fund transfer
- Mobile recharge
- Cheque book request
- Bill payment
- Credit card summary
- Credit card bill payment
- 4. How much does the app cost?
- The Mobile Banking App is free to download and there is no charge. Please note that some network operators may charge for services such as downloading or using our app and SMS, so please check with them.
- 5. How do I know if the app is genuine?
- Our App is only available from designated stores, such as – Google Play and App Store. If you see a MTB Mobile Banking Android or iPhone App on another site, it will be unofficial and you should not download it. Please report it to email@example.com
- 6. How do I know that Mobile Banking is secure?
- We use the latest online security measures to help protect your money, your personal information and your privacy while banking online with us.
- This service is secured by SSL encryption. Also all data communication is further encrypted by MTB’s own encryption technology. Unregistered device (Smart Phone) cannot be used to login to MTB Mobile Banking App.
- 7. How do I activate MTB Mobile Banking Apps?
- You need to login to MTB Internet Banking.
- Click from menu “Profile Management-> Activation Request for Mobile Application”.
- Enter the device name and login password to register your device.
- You will receive the activation pin to your registered mobile no. through SMS.
- Open the MTB Mobile Banking Android Apps from mobile and enter the user id, password and activation pin (for the first time only).
- 8. Can I use multiple devices?
- You can use multiple devices and each device will need to be registered. Activation pin is sent only to your registered mobile no.
- 9. Can multiple users login from same device?
- MTB Mobile Banking App only allows one user from one device.
- 10. What should I do if I lost my device?
- There is no problem as Username and Password is never stored in the device. Also you can visit Internet Banking browser version to deactivate the device.
- 11. What should I do if I suspect my security credentials have been compromised?
- You should call us immediately on 16219 or 09604016219 (or +88 09604016219 from overseas).