Government Securities Investment Window
‘Government Securities Investment Window’ has been formed for smooth running and speedy servicing of Govt. Securities transactions of the Bank.
Major functions of Government Securities Investment Window are as follows:
- Provide information of coupon/ yield and investment procedure potential or prospective customers.
- Take proper initiatives to open Business Participants (BP) accounts of individuals and institutional customers.
- Provide necessary advise to open Bank account for ensuring overall transaction security, sale-buy of govt. securities and faster payment of coupon and principal payment on maturity.
- Ensure buy-sale transaction successfully depending on customer’s requisition.
- Ensure payment/ receive of coupon, principal and trading activities efficiently.
Mr. Md. Anower Parvez
Assistant Vice President
Contact Address:MTB Centre, 26 Gulshan Avenue,