NRB Fixed Deposit (NRB FDR)
NRB Fixed Deposit Account will offer a regular fixed deposit account in local currency for the NRBs who are residing abroad and want to save their hard-earned money to utilize in future and facilitate their family maintenance.
Features and Benefits:
If you believe in long-term investments and wish to earn higher interests on your savings, Now is the time to invest your money in our NRB Fixed Deposit (NRB FDR).
- Tenor of NRB Fixed Deposit: Duration may be One month, Three Months, Six Months or One Year.
- Automatic renewals: Upon maturity, your deposit will be automatically renewed for the same tenor at the prevailing interest rate unless you instruct otherwise.
- Overdraft facility: You can use your NRB Fixed Deposit as collateral to apply for an overdraft facility at a competitive rate.
- Premature Encashment Option: Customer can withdraw deposit before maturity.
- Any NRB who is between 18 to 65 years of old can open this account.
- The NRB must have valid residence visa/work permit.
- Bank prescribed account opening form duly filled up (Download)
- Photo: 2 passport size
- Nominee Photo: 1 pp size attested by account holder (attestation on the reverse side)
- Identification: Photocopy of Valid passport (6 pages) with due attestation. In case of foreign passport attested photocopy of ‘no visa required for travel to Bangladesh’ page required.
- Valid Visa: Entry VISA with due attestation. If it is in any other language other than English, no translation is required.
- Address Proof: (If Any) – Resident Permit/ Work ID.