We offer export and import finance facilities for our customers depending on their requirements. Our trade finance service is a unity of funded and non-funded facilities.
Our export finance facilities include:
- Back to Back L/C opening
- Export Bill Discounting (FDBP and IDBP)
- Secured Over Draft (SOD-general/export bill)
Our import finance facilities include:
- Loan Against Trust Receipt (LTR)
- Term Loan (TR)
Our non-funded trade finance facilities:
- L/C Opening (Sight & Deferred)
- L/C Advising
- L/C Transfer
- Bank Guarantee
- Secured Over Draft (SOD) in the form of SOD (general/export bill) and SOD (Others-work order, FDR, land, etc.)
- Bank Guarantee in the form of Performance guarantee, Advance Payment gurantee, and
- Bidbond.Inland Bill Purchase (IBP) includes mainly government security bills and bonds.
- Foreign Bill Purchase (FBP) includes foreign drafts.