SMS alert for all bank transactions helps prevent fraud. Register for MTB SMS Banking and remain worry free. Visit nearest MTB Branch or call 16219 to register.
MTB SMS Banking brings your account to your fingertips. It enables you to send and receive textual information anywhere 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. It allows you to access information as well as receive transaction alerts on your account by using your mobile phone.
Facilities available at present
- Access your account from anywhere in the world through a mobile phone.
- Ability to make balance inquiries without visiting the bank.
- Ability to receive mini statement of last 5 transactions.
- Transaction Alert lets you get informed whenever there is a cash withdrawal transaction on your account.
Is registration Manadatory?
Registration is mandatory for SMS Banking. For registration you have to visit your bank branch. You can download the ADC Enrollment Form form here.
Who is eligible?
An account holder of Mutual Trust Bank Ltd.
Mobile Number for MTB SMS Centre
A single mobile no is used by MTB SMS Centre to receive and send SMS messages based on the services chosen by the customers. The customers are provided with the mobile phone number in time of registration by the branches.
Is there any service charge for SMS Banking?
SMS Banking annual fee is BDT 300, including VAT, per registered customer, for all his/ her accounts
How to send an SMS for Balance Query?
- Go to handset’s message option
- Type “bal xxxx” (that is write [bal] then give a [space] and then give [4digit PIN])
- Then send to MTB SMS Banking Centre number provided by the branch in time of registration.
Having received the message MTB SMS Banking Center will process the request and return the result to the customer through an automated SMS message.
- You do not need to write your account number anywhere in the message.
- In case you have registered more than one accounts with the same handset you have to add “1” or “2” or “3” after “bal” or “sta” preceded by a space in accordance with the serial of the accounts you have specified in your registration form.
- MTB SMS Banking services will be available through the mobile phones/ SIMs that are registered only to the service.
- In case of loss/ change of mobile number, customer should immediately inform the respective branch for security reason.