NEW RELEASE is a robust offering with enhanced capabilities that include the convenience of accessing all your accounts using the same username, even if they are currently being accessed using different User Codes.
The significant features you will enjoy with our new version are:
- Summary of all your accounts and access account statements
- Order chequebook(s)
- Transfer funds to any MTB account
- Set up payees (within MTB), to whom you transfer funds regularly
- View credit card details and pay any MTB credit card bill
- Pay utility bills
- Manage your profile information
- Mobile Topup (Details)
- If you have already registered to this new service, please Login
- To subscribe to new service please register online Register
Submit an IB Activation Request at any MTB branch
- Download ADC Enrollment Form (Retail) Download
- Download Activation Request Form (Corporate) Download
For all questions and concerns call our 24×7 Contact Centre at 16219 or 09604016219
or Email to MTB Contact Centre Customer Service at email@example.com
What you should do to stay safe online:
All registration, login and transaction MPIN will be transmitted through 2 (two) designated mobile phone numbers 01977716219 & 01841116219.
- DO NOT respond to any information transmitted from mobile numbers other than the above two.
- DO NOT respond to an unsolicited email asking you to click on a link.
- DO NOT click on ANY links or open ANY attachments within any email purporting to be from MTB.
- DO NOT give out ANY personal or security details including your Access Code (AC) or Password.
- DO NOT access internet banking through a link in an email. Don’t fall victim to fraud!
- DO contact us if you receive a fraudulent email.
- DO contact us if you see any suspicious activity when using MTB Internet Banking.
Read MTB Internet Banking Terms & Conditions