Government Securities Investment Window has been formed for smooth running and speedy servicing of Govt. Securities transactions of the Bank.
Major functions of Government Securities Investment Window are as follows:
- Provide information of coupon/ yield and investment procedure potential or prospective customers.
- Take proper initiatives to open Business Participants (BP) accounts of individuals and institutional customers.
- Provide necessary advice to open Bank account for ensuring overall transaction security, sale-buy of govt. securities and faster payment of coupon and principal payment on maturity.
- Ensure buy-sale transaction successfully depending on customer’s requisition.
- Ensure payment/ receive of coupon, principal and trading activities efficiently.
Contact Person (for more queries):
Mr. Md. Anower Parvez
Assistant Vice President
MTB Centre, 26 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212.