1. What is MTB Privilege Banking?
Privilege Banking is a specialized, prioritized and dedicated service providing channel for the top notch customers of Mutual Trust Bank Limited (MTB). In this form of banking, the bank identifies Privilege customers to whom special benefits and privileges are rendered by the bank. The purpose of this segment of banking is to provide amazing, hassle free & superior banking experience to the privilege customers and thereby meet their financial needs. Each Privilege customer is dealt by dedicated Relationship Manager who works as their financial ambassador.
2. Where are the Privilege Centres located?
Privilege Banking customer will have the access to exclusive ‘Privilege Banking Lounges’ specially designed for their convenience. This will allow the customers to conduct financial transactions in utmost comfort and by maintaining the confidentiality through their dedicated Relationship Manager. MTB Privilege centres are located in:
- Gulshan, Dhaka
- Banani, Dhaka
- Tejgaon, Dhaka
- Baridhara, Dhaka
- Panthapath, Dhaka
- Uttara, Dhaka
- Motijheel, Dhaka
- Agrabad, Chittagong
3. What are the eligibility criteria for becoming an MTB Privilege Banking Customer?
- Any Bangladeshi citizen maintaining a minimum balance of deposit of BDT 4 million and above.
- Individual’s Current account, Savings account and FD will be considered.
- Joint account in Privilege Banking are encouraged to open with two members; if the joint account is of three or above, then maximum two account holders will get the Privilege benefits.
4. Who is a Dedicated Relationship Manager?
Privilege Banking provides specialized, prioritized and dedicated services to their Privilege Customers. Each privilege customer have a dedicated Relationship Manager who acts as the financial ambassador of the customer and is responsible for all the banking services and financial solutions that customer may need or require.
5. What are the Privilege Banking Benefits and Services I will get, if I become a Privilege Banking Customer?
Privilege Banking Benefits
- Prioritized & Specialized services at Exclusive Privilege Banking Lounges
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Personalized one-stop Banking services
- Privilege Debit Card & Cheque Book
- Pre-Approved Credit Card
- Greater Cash Access Limits at ATM/POS terminals
- Discount on locker Service
- Free SMS Banking, Internet Banking and Phone Banking
- Waiver on fees and charges on products & services
- 24/7 Dedicated Call Center
- Complimentary Access to Airport Lounge
- Complimentary Airport Limousine Service
- Complimentary Airport Meet & Greet from terminal to immigration or vice versa
- Customized Health care privileges at top hospitals of Bangladesh and abroad
- Celebrating special days with personalized wishes and gifts
- Invitation to exclusive Privilege Banking events and seminars
- Greetings on festivals
- Special Discounts at exclusive partner outlets
6. Is the spouse of the Privilege customer eligible for privilege banking facilities?
Yes and Your spouse simply needs to maintain a savings/current account with us, and then he/she will be entitled to all the privileges which we offer to a Privilege Customer.
7. Is it necessary to maintain the privilege threshold (minimum balance) to get the Privilege Banking facilities?
Yes. Your account will be monitored regularly and average balance will be calculated quarterly to ensure your Privilege Banking status.
8. Is there any call centre facilities for Privilege Customers?
We have a helpline for MTB Privilege Customers. All you need to do is simply dial 16219 (From Mobile) or +88096040 16219, and follow the simple steps directed by the operator.